Excel Mastery Course: Calculate
Everything You Need to Know About Formulas & Functions
If you have no interest in becoming an Excel genius, then close this window immediately and go back to checking your Facebook page for the next 45 minutes (it's okay, I've already done it today).
However, if the thought of flying across spreadsheets with Jedi-like precision causes you to drool on your desk with excitement, then read on.
After joining this course, you will gain access to:
- My personal collection of no-fluff video lectures where I show you, step-by-step how to use Excel like a master
- A bouquet of over 20 hands-on exercises (that's right, real world Excel problems...none of that "Widget A Vs. Widget B." nonsense)
- Sample worksheets so you can follow along, and answer keys so you can check your work
- Detailed walkthroughs of every single answer (the real meat & potatoes of the course)
- Cheat sheets to spruce up your desk and make your co-workers jealous
- Additional practice problems, bonus articles, and extra videos
And I'll tell you what...
If you watch all the videos, complete all the exercises and genuinely give your best effort, and if you don't earn back what you invested in this course, I will insist that you receive a full refund.
Just send me a single email at [email protected], tell me how I can improve the course, and I'll refund ALL of your money. We'll even part as friends. Easy peasy, lemon squeezy.
So what are you waiting for? Sign up now before I come to my senses and double the price!
Shir (a.k.a. The Human Macro)
P.S. All students must have a basic understanding of Excel, as explained in my 29 FREE VIDEO SERIES:
Final Note: Take the first 36 lectures for FREE before purchasing the course. If your mind is not blown, I haven't done my job and I don't deserve to take your money.
ATTENTION MAC USERS (PC users please ignore this):
- All features taught in this course will STILL apply to you.
- All keyboard shortcuts mentioned in the lectures will be for PC only.
- You may download a free Mac Keyboard Shortcut Cheat Sheet in the Downloadable Resources lecture.
- I HIGHLY recommend installing a virtual PC. I have used VMWare Fusion for 5+ years and have never had any problems. This way you get the best of both worlds, and can run a PC and a Mac simultaneously on the same computer.
Shir is an Excel instructor relentlessly focused on saving people time.
He does this by teaching shortcuts, and breaking bad Excel habits. His obsession with saving time means that his clients can actually see the ROI from his classes, in an Excel chart (obviously). He’s also one of the few Excel instructors with a sense of humor (search for “Shir Aviv Standup Comedy” on YouTube).
Shir has taught thousands of students, including top executives at Publicis, CitiGroup, Bloomberg, Vimeo, and Salesforce to name a few. He has already saved them hundreds of thousands of hours and millions of dollars.
Shir currently serves as the official Excel Expert on Howcast.com. In addition, he was also the #1 rated teacher on Skillshare.com with over 220 positive endorsements, has taught courses for General Assembly, the New York Institute of Technology, and Baruch College.
StartSUM and AVERAGE Functions (1:36)
StartCOUNT Functions (3:26)
StartTODAY and NOW Functions (1:41)
StartTODAY and NOW Value Shortcuts (0:36)
StartYEAR, MONTH, DAY, HOUR, MINUTE, SECOND Functions (1:52)
StartDATE Function (1:08)
StartWEEKDAY Function (1:10)
StartWORKDAY and WORKDAY.INTL Functions (1:57)
StartHow to Become My BFF (Hint: Leave a Review)